Sunday, September 6, 2009

The third trimester - already!!!

I can't believe it - we were checking the dates yesterday and as of Friday I am officially in my third trimester!!!

We had a lovely dinner out last night for Uncle Cameron's birthday at Las Margarita's - minus the Margarita's for me but Daddy took advantage of the fact that Mummy could not drink and had a couple himself. I had corn chips and guacamole for dinner - best guacamole I have every had, then I had the caramel crepes for dessert - they were sooooo yummy and caused much dancing by you little chickling so I think you liked them too lol!

Daddy is busy putting the final coat on your room little one - and on Father's Day no less - what a good Dada he is! Soon we will be able to start putting some furniture in your room, though as Daddy is away next weekend I think we will need to wait for the following one or Mummy will be seriously told off by Daddy for lifting heavy things :o)

Once Daddy is done we will go out to lunch for Father's Day and then poor Daddy has to come back and write an assignment - luckily he will have finished his university studies by the time you arrive or I think poor Dada would be seriously overworked!

Mummy must go do some washing now while the sun is out, she has a feeling there may be neverending washing for some time once you arrive!

Love Mummy XX00

No comments:

Post a Comment